sugestion… seperate file support

Forum Forums Discussion sugestion… seperate file support

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

neosate
    Participant

I would like to see the ability to just add files to the running directory for Presets, grids, scenarios.

I know this might be a little advanced, but feel that the size f my presets.miqo file is a bit big for plain text. And the file itself is getting a bit cluttered IMO. Maybe even if there was some organization in the file (i.e. presets, grids, scenarios headers) I might feel better about it. But then again this is all coming from a Unix sys admin that would also like to see more If/Than/conditional options in the scenarios.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The ability to reorganize grids and presets, as well as a search function, is already planned along with many other QoL improvements.

Supporting separate files would require a complete overhaul of the presets system, so we can not make any promises at the moment. The current system with a single presets.miqo file can handle up to 10,000 presets without significant performance issues.

First we will release Quality-of-Life feature pack to allow better organization. And of course, if it turns out to be not enough we will think about further improving the system by implementing separate files support.
    Thank you for your request very much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.