Strange new issue with not seeing hotbars

Forum Forums Discussion Strange new issue with not seeing hotbars

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MoogleMD
    Participant

I’ve been running miqo for quite a while now, and I keep 3 visible hotbars, 1,2,3 on screen. Usually, miqo swaps to them and then swaps back to the first hotbar after using command, Recently, it stopped doing that, it will swap to hotbar 3 and use the command, then never change back to hotbar 1. This creates an issue with my scenarios and it will tell me ie teleport command not found, because it’s on hotbar 1 and it’s not showing now. If I add in a sendkey(ctrl+shift+1,1) ( to swap back to hotbar 1) it works fine again. But I never had to do this before. Did I mess up some setting in miqo or FFXIV?

uwu
    Participant

make sure there is a keyboard command to cycle through hotbars. you may have changed it to nothing by mistake

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.