Stopping the game ?

Forum Forums Discussion Stopping the game ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pentacles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pentacles
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I’m actually totaly new to Miqobot, I just came to buy it some hours ago and I’m actually trying it right now. (Gathering mythril ore, great job BTW Lyfox and Mochi)
    So I was wondering, does it’s possible to configure the thing for that after the count is done, it teleport you back with return (That’s already configurable) but also deconnect you from the game once you are there ?
    That’s a little “Hey look at me I teleported here and now will do nothing cause I’m totally not a bot :3 ” if you just stay doing nothing at the city, no ?

Have a good night, I will look further tomorrow

snacks2b
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t see how teleporting to a city and afking (doing nothing in a safezone) is suspicious like a bot since the game does have Rested EXP

Anyway, I’m assuming you already have your gathering scenario with teleporting to a city already set..

Then either drag the log out or exit game to your hotbar with a keybind set for either one…
    Then you would only need to add a line in your scenario like…
    key(num9) //change num9 to whatever key your logout/exit keybind is set

Cheers

I had this question, too. This post was helpful for me:

I also made a chapter for a scenario to go into the estate house, repair, and go into my private chambers.

So instead of returning, you can go to your room, and logout.

I alternate between returning and going to my room.

Pentacles
    Participant

Thank snacks2b, didn’t through about rest xp … Neither setting up a key for logout ! I didn’t even know it was possible 😮
    I started FFXIV not a long ago ^^’
    And yes, I had an returning scenario 🙂

thissean,
    Oh, I did have make a search with keyword “Quit” “Deconnection” “End” but found nothing >.<
    Thanks 🙂 I don’t have a estate but logging out is enough

Thanks for the help 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.