Stop the actual trip to search for a another node

Forum Forums Discussion Stop the actual trip to search for a another node

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

neitro
    Participant

Hey,
    like the topic title say, i search for a possiblity to stop the trip to search for a another trip/node. Is their a solution for this ?

Have a nice day

neitro

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  neitro.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would you please clarify your request?

You can stop Miqobot at any moment by clicking the “Stop” button. But if you click “Start” again, Miqobot will detect the same gathering node and continue navigating towards it.
    Do you mean that you wish to exclude a certain node from the scanning algorithm altogether?

neitro
    Participant

Didadem is much more complex to route because their are two routes of gathering nodes per island per gathering class.
    I navigate the bot to the first gathering route on a island. After this route is finished i want miqobot get back to the start of the island an start the second gathering route on the island.
    But when the bot is at the end of the first island and is seeing a gathering node on the other island, the bot wants to go to the other island.
    My route send her back to the start of the island but the bot is flying pass the gathering node and follow my second route on the island to get the gathering node that the bot saw on the other island. I want that the bot stop going for that node the bot saw and go for the next beacon.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you can understand what my problem is 😀

have a nice day

neitro

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  neitro.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

I believe The only way to do this would be to write a scenario for it. > Waypoint (x) >> Work for (XX) >>> Waypoint (x) >>> etc. I think that’s as close as you gonna get with Miqo.

neitro
    Participant

When no solution exist i would like to have a “force to beacon/waypoint after depleted the node” or a “no auto search after depleted the node” :D. I will give it a shot with the scenario editor

Have a nice day

neitro

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for clarifying your request.
    In this case, Scenario Engine is indeed the tool you are looking for. It allows precise customization of navigation routes which do not fit the standard gathering algorithm.

As it has been proven that Diadem gathering spots are not random, you can specify the exact amount of nodes to gather before applying a custom navigation route. Alternatively, you can use the method proposed by @lutbot in his post above.

We will be further researching Diadem and will think of additional customization tools for gathering algorithms.
    Thank you for your request!

neitro
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. Yes, after some test this week i came to the same conclusion that the gathering nodes are not random. But botany route is clockwise while the miner route is counter clockwise. It is definitely random where the starting point is.

My new question is: Is there a if command for the scenario editor? The way I see it, is that with this scenario editor I can only create a route that starting always at the same point,isn´t it?

I want to create a variable start. My route is working well until i get to the routing problem i mention in my post before. Now with scenario editor i can not use my variable start anymore :D.

Have a nice day

neitro

Arc
    Arc
    1+

So far there is no if-clause function, but it’s a planned feature, if I’m not mistaken.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.