Starlight Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Starlight Scenario

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by kirby kirby 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Scenario for farming Starlight event.
    Dont forget to download the new beta: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/page/16/#post-9836

Did a few runs, works pretty nice.
    – Start from chapter 1 to teleport to Gridania.
    – Start from chapter 2 if youre already in Gridania at the event theatre.
    – Adjust settings in chapter 2 for reward/aim.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

deano78
    Participant

2 token rewards works perfect for me but the 3 token rewards misses about 85% of the markers which results in fails.

Also, for some reason its not letting me reset the start, so i keep getting errors to start at waypoint 6 and no matter what I do it always starts at that waypoint 6 now.

ONLY way i have found to fix this problem is delete the scenario and re-import it.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Wow, thanks so much for this haha I hate doing seasonal events cause they’re usually very tedious (IMO) to complete so I always avoid them. Will have to do them now instead of sittin afk at my retainer bells ^^

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

@deano78: Whats your FPS? Im pretty sure this is FPS dependent just like Gold Saucer minigames so you probably need 60 to get consistent hits. Dont forget that running in background drops FPS a lot. And try different aims like good/great/critical.

@lutbot: i know right i hate them too. The bot makes it much more fun.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Thanks for this scenario, works perfect for me!^^

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

@lyfox: It’s super FPS dependent. I get vastly worse results when I forcibly lower my FPS

kirby
    kirby
    Participant

It’s a bit late, but I don’t suppose there’s a way to have the bot stand in the center spot between the Accept/Complete NPC and the Starlight Song NPC? That way it doesn’t look like a bot running between the two, just another person standing between them since they’re targetable from that spot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Starlight Scenario’ is closed to new replies.