Stalk of Ramie (Lv55)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Stalk of Ramie (Lv55)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I’ve changed already existing grid, because it didn’t work fine for me. So if anyone needs fixed version you are welcome to use it^^
    Botanist grid which includes:
    – Cyclops Onion (Hidden)
    – Highland Wheat
    – Stalk of Ramie
    – Fire Crystal
    Max branch distance 20.
    Use auto-stealth.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Perfect i was just thinking about this one yesterday. Works flawlessly thanks!

Hedwynn
    Hedwynn
    Participant

Ha! I was editing this one to be a bit faster just 2 days ago! Thanks!

ps34pc
    Participant

I am having trouble with this level on both min and bot. I am sure its operator error and I have something set wrong but if you could help it would be greatly appreciated. Its not engaging the nodes to harvest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

(9:25:41 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Mythrite Ore’ *.*

Node name is ‘Lush Vegetation’ and not ‘Mythrite Ore’.
    Leave the node name empty its not required.

ps34pc
    Participant

thanks had meant to put that in the named list didnt see I had put it there

ps34pc
    Participant

I did get this to work and it worked ok but doesnt last too long as even with auto stealth on it dies every 20 minutes or so from not stealthing in time

luluna
    Participant

If you click on the [+] button that is right under the Miqo avatar, it should bring up Advanced Settings. There, go to the navigation tab. You can adjust your auto-stealth values in there. I increased the values to counter the problem you had.

ps34pc
    Participant

oh nice I didnt realize could do that. So I should give it a larger stealth distance? I seem to end up dying when it switches back and forth from flying to stealth then back to flying again when it shouldnt leave stealth

or it goes out of stealth to actually harvest the node and a mob comes over to kill me while its harvesting.

Is there a way to male it always harvest in stealth mode?

5:43:52 PM) Destination reached!
    (5:43:52 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (5:43:52 PM) I see a shiny node at (291.047302, 273.122986, -85.350487).
    (5:43:52 PM) Going from 21 to 15 in 3 trips.
    (5:43:54 PM) 2 trips more..
    (5:44:02 PM) 1 trip more..
    (5:44:06 PM) Destination reached!
    (5:44:07 PM) I’m under attack! This is where my fleeing AI should kick in. Watch for updates! :3
    (5:44:07 PM) Meanwhile, please enable auto-stealth on Navigation tab.
    (5:44:17 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here 🙁

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  ps34pc.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  ps34pc.

luluna
    Participant
    1+

Personally, I haven’t used a grid or scenario that I didn’t have to make slight edits to make it work for my needs. If you feel that you are mounting/flying when you should be stealthy, you can actually toggle the waypoint type to reflect that.

For example, pull up the grid of interest, go to the navigation tab, and click the “on” button in the editor box. That will let you play with the grids. An overlay will appear on your screen with instructions on the upper left. I believe hitting control toggles the active edit mode, and then you can right-click on a waypoint to change the type. There is a stealth type – literally changing everything to stealth would probably solve your problem, but it would slow your gathering down a lot. Play with it, edit as you see fit.

It takes a bit of time to edit grids and scenarios, but the initial time investment really pays off when you don’t have to worry about it later.

Edit: Also yes, increasing the auto-stealth values should make you stealth sooner and exit stealth later. As I mentioned before, there is a fine balance; if you’re in stealth too much, you’re too slow.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  luluna.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

(5:43:52 PM) I see a shiny node at (291.047302, 273.122986, -85.350487).

Umm sorry to interrupt but are you sure youre asking in the correct topic? Ive decided to take a look and this location has no such coordinates. They are all in the range of (750.00, -140.00, -40.00) thats too far to be nearby.

Anyway Luluna gives a very good advice. Try to experiment with editor and modify your grids. This will give you unique navigation pathways which belong to you and you only.

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

Why are all the Heavensward areas ecpecting flying? I’ve rejoined the game on a new character and dont have flying, but birds keep jumping like they can.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Because its the most efficient way of farming and the default way of movement for 99% players. People usually make grids for themselves first and share them later. You dont make something you wouldnt use yourself right? There are a few non flying grids in the index but not many.

This one is from the index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/btn-55-ramie/
    If it doesnt work for you try making one yourself. Once you get familiar with editor its easy and fun.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.