Stack Desynthesis problem

Forum Forums Discussion Stack Desynthesis problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

If I’ve read notes right desynthesis of stacks is supported now. But when running desynth it will only desynth stacks if I physically move the mouse over the check box and click while miqo is running, then once it has completed the stack it will revert back to single desynths over and over unless I click the check box myself again. Have I not got something set up or is it a potential bug? This happened before the recent patch also.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This is the intended behavior.

As it is stated in the patch notes, Stack Desynthesis will not be selected automatically. But if you preselect it manually, Miqobot will detect it and handle the process correctly.
    Miqobot v1.3.37 – Patch Notes

Automatic stack mode selection is classified as QoL improvement.
    You can find additional information in this thread: Desynthesis – auto-enable stack mode?

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

The problem is after it desynthesis a single item, the game will uncheck the option even if the next item has stack. I hope miqo can automatically select it again.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment Miqobot can not automatically select it again. This feature is classified as QoL improvement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.