Squadron Stone Vigil problem

Forum Forums Discussion Squadron Stone Vigil problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

deano78
    Participant

I was playing as lvl 50 dragoon, and left it run a few times in Stone Vigil whilst I went for dinner. I came back and it had done a few runs but then it entered for a new run in the dungeon and they were just all stood there at the entrance, i left it couple mins just in case it was trying to just start but 10 mins later and they STILL had not moved and the bot had not even stopped itself. This is using your newest update release.. think i will go back a couple of versions as I still have them on my PC and wait until you fix this problem.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. Were you present at your computer when this happened?
    2. Have you tried pressing Finish and then Start again?
    3. Have you used any keyboard shortcuts to switch between windows, such as Alt-Tab?
    4. Please show us a complete message log from the Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)

Unfortunately, all previous versions of Miqobot are incompatible with Patch 4.5 and thus are no longer supported. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have to release the new update.

So please try to give us as much information as possible.
    The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.