Squadron Level60 [Availability?]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Squadron Level60 [Availability?]

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

greenbeets1
    Participant

Do we have a level 60 dungeon run for squadron?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

No, Sohm Al until 71 or bust.

greenbeets1
    Participant

No, Sohm Al until 71 or bust.

What do you mean bust?

Snax
    Participant

He just means that is all there is. A lot of dungeons give very little XP more than Sohm al
    I take my jobs to 70 then do your dailys to boost them to 71

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Snax.

greenbeets1
    Participant

He just means that is all there is. A lot of dungeons give very little XP more than Sohm al
    I take my jobs to 70 then do your dailys to boost them to 71

Gotcha – thanks!

All I am saying is that there’s a lot of achievements that can be unlocked from 60 dungeons with Squadron and farm some memories too. That would be great!

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

There have been other threads and posts about this particular squadron request before.

Miqo team put other projects on hold because people demanded a level 80 trust for farming tomestones and have been working on it for weeks. They said it could easily take two months to complete. Your better options are to make a scenario yourself or wait for someone else to do it if you don’t want to manually run the instance for Bitter Memories, achievements, etc. Probably scour the forum in case someone already has.

If you’re just wanting to use squadrons for leveling, then yeah Sohm Al until 71.

Uxhak
    Participant

how would you script a scenario to do a squadron dungeon that the combat system in miqobot doesn’t have?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Manually.

Just like building your own gathering grid or scenario. You would basically need to emulate the process for entering and completing the dungeon with the squadron manually. Build the navigation manually. Have it press keys for attacks manually and hope you had enough repetitions to kill the enemies you came across. Rinse and repeat for every combat segment including bosses. You’d also have to hope that you wouldn’t get killed by face-tanking trash or boss mechanics and that the squadron AI can take care of you powering through it.

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it’s quite the undertaking. The Miqo team themselves has been making an 80 trust sequence for farming tomestones for a couple of months it feels like by now, and that’s devoting most of, if not the entire, team to making it. Just depends on if you feel you’d get enough use out of building this scenario for yourself for the amount of effort it would take.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.