Squadron Dungeons for Extended Durations

Forum Forums Discussion Squadron Dungeons for Extended Durations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jimjankins jimjankins 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Since the moogle event is back I’ve been using the squadrons to farm tomestones.
    I’m still relatively new though so what is the recommended “times” to run the squadrons in one sitting before taking a rest without seeming suspicious?

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    2+

No offense intended, but this is like asking how many times you should wipe your ass. The answer is:

It depends. Use a little common sense.

Whom exactly are you concerned about becoming suspicious? Do you have a lot of FC-mates or friends online whom might find it odd that you’ve run Stone Vigil for hours on end? Perhaps you should wait for them to go offline before doing a bunch of runs.

My recommendation: NEVER let Miqobot run unattended, ever. The only stories of people getting banned that you see on these forums are from users who let Miqobot run unattended for a very long time. Break up your run times and always be present/near the keyboard so you can respond to anyone that messages you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.