Squad Seals Twin Adder

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Squad Seals Twin Adder

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ctrldelete 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Greetings,

I can’t find the script for Twin Adders that sells items to the personnel officer then buys cordials (or other item) and rejoins a dungeon for a set amount of time. Could someone send me to the script?

Zanion
    Participant

Did you try having a look at the index scenario? It has a squadron section and if you read the respective threads you can find almost anything you need šŸ™‚

Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Ya, I downloaded the ones for twin adders.. Was hoping there was an update somewhere, the grids are off and I haven’t figured out how to fix them yet lol

Weiss
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question about buying stuff with GC seals so I up this topic ^^ :

I use a scenario for leveling my job with trust system and in this scenario, every three runs my character go automaticaly deliver the gear looted to the Twins Adders guy to earn company seals.

Iā€™d like to add some lines in the scenario for my character buy the new ARR / Stormblood box added in the 6.0 after delivering the loots and not beeing capped with my seals. But i tried a few scenarios that i found on the forum but nothing worked or they seems outdated (and what i tried to “update” them myself didnt worked too šŸ™ ).

Someone could help me to do this or have a working scenario to share please?

Sorry if my question is not cristal clear, english is not my first langage šŸ™

Thanks you šŸ™‚

Ctrldelete
    Participant

Hello Weiss
    Would you be so kind as to share that scenario you’re using? it would be perfect for me-

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Ctrldelete.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Ctrldelete.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.