Squad problem

Forum Forums Discussion Squad problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

While inside it will start then after a minute or 2 it will stop and say need to change to legacy even though i had done that before we started

(11:29:45 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I can move only in Legacy Type, not in Standard Type.
    (11:29:45 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I can move only in Legacy Type, not in Standard Type.
    (11:29:45 AM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (11:29:45 AM) Squadron Dungeons stopped.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Where exactly does it stop? Have you tried restarting it?

ps34pc
    Participant

it was doing it throughout. I would change the setting again, then it would run for a min and change back.
    I was running 2 accounts but I had miqo attatched to the character in the squad. So I was thinking maybe it was losing attatchment somehow

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Oh so you switch it on 1 account and it switches the same on the 2nd? Sorry ive no idea how to fix it i only play one. Perhaps this setting is shared between accounts so you have to switch it on both to avoid it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.