spirt binding and white scrip scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets spirt binding and white scrip scenario

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Surata24 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lorque
    Participant
    1+

Using the 6.0 legendary gather 6.0 white scrip gather and 5.4 white/yellow scrip scenario from the index I put together a new scenario to help get Materia faster than either by themselves. There are still more improvements I can make to it (like hitting 3 nodes per 2 hour et window) but I some of the things I want to do I can’t see a function for and I am wondering if I am missing something or if they aren’t implemented.

First is there a condition that will do an action based on how much gp you ie wait x time, or drink a cordial? Or at least changing the rotationifgp() function to take into account how you regen 5 gp per gather atempt.

Second is there a way to make a gather rotation that uses wise of the world when solid reasoning procs as getting multiple gathering attempts on a node is important for maximizing spirit bonding (not number of items gathered).

Third is there a way to jump to a chapter based on a condition like the et time so I can do things like not having to pick what chapter I start when I restart the scenario or going to exchange collected items when my inventory is full or close to full.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elysen
    Elysen
    Participant

Regarding the first and third I’m not sure how to go about those issues, however for the second one you’ll need to make a macro. For example for Solid Reason it should be

/micon "Solid Reason"
    /ac "Solid Reason" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"

Brykin
    Participant
    1+

it does need an update

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    3+

i know this needed a update. alot of us still use scripts for items. I took the owner version of this one(thank u for sharing it btw) and just cleaned it up a bit. If anyone like to use it, here it is. Can probably clean it up more but i did what i could

Attachments:

Asher
    Participant

Necroing this, sorry. Still a noob at miqo. Do I need to get separate grids for this to work?

Surata24
    Participant

This is happening on chapter 12. not sure why. i don’t know much about this stuff. 🙁

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.