SpearFishing Work-Around

Forum Forums Discussion SpearFishing Work-Around

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wentrogue 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

wentrogue
    Participant

I am sure that I am not the first to figure this out, but I figured out a work around for spearfishing (Requires MIQOBOT & Dalmud / AutoHook). I tried to see if anyone else did a write up for this, but couldn’t find anything.

1. Create or Use existing navigation grid for spearfishing (https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/#spearfishing)
    2. Go into Dalmud / Autohook and enable Autogig (You can set specific fish or autohook everything)
    3. Set MIQOBOT / Gathering to Spearfishing and your navigation grid. Start Gathering (You will get a message about spearfishing not working with Endwalker, but navigating the grid will still work, you will also get a message similar to this (4:58:33 PM) WARNING: Can’t change gig to: Small. No ‘Gig Head’ on hotbar :(.
    4. Autohook will handle the actual gigging and MIQOBOT will do the navigating from Teeming waters to teeming waters.

Hope this helps someone, Cheers

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  wentrogue.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.