Some reasonable petitions to Miqo pls

Forum Forums Discussion Some reasonable petitions to Miqo pls

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kim_Lee 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

congqq2222
    Participant

1. Really want a mob grinding function to grind some materials. I know it existed but miqo removed it due to security concerns, but I can’t find the vote site any more XD.

Miqo has the best and easiest to use scenario engine compared to other trash. Thanks for keeping working on that!

2. Combat assist is awesome but we can’t do anything to the rotation, I wonder if there will be a rotation editor?
    Manually casting lv80 skills adds more fun tbh 🙂

3. A funtion of interacting with NPC in scenario engine will be a big step!

I imagine the function like this : interactnpc(3, 1, 1, l), means the npc has 3 steps, first 2 step we select the first option, the 3rd step we select the left option like “yes”. If it’s made to a built-in function, there will be less accident comapred to use the sendkey function.

Also, a buy-by-name npc interaction will be greater. For less work, you may even start it without resource check.

4. Miqo users deserve a house bidding function (I had the house, using sendkey XD)

5. I really appreciate miqo team and the community especially I tried the trash today. It has been removed permanentaly.

neitro
    Participant

1. Yeah would be nice

2. Do their job. I do not need it. I need more crafter and gatherer functions.

3. It is possible with the scenario with a work around didn’t need it.

4. It is possible too with the scenario engine so i do not care about.

5. I really apperciate the miqo team and the community too

zola2
    zola2
    Participant

For 3

It would be nice to be able to copy the price, for example, when changing the price at the auction. With a script (key by key) it does not work

Kim_Lee
    Participant

2. This is already planned for a later update combat assist is still in beta

congqq2222
    Participant
    1+

Nobody wants this function man.

If it spreads widely it will definitely break the market.

Only rmt studio may use it but they must develop their own.

So I don’t suugest a public assist like miqo to implement that thing, even it’s easy to make!

congqq2222
    Participant

for 3 and 4, it is possible by scenario engine but sometimes it has some issues.

It’s best to have a memory check before each step. So I suggest to make it to built-in functions with memory check.

I’m not professional programmer so Idk if it’s easy to make it.

dana
    Participant

1. Big NO… no no no.
    2. Yeah sure ok I agree.
    3. YES, o God pls !
    4. I ain’t into housing but from my point of view, how many times do you buy a house? 1 time ? is it rly worth investing effort in it? Stop being lazy and click ! ( I might be wrong, I never bought a house )
    5. <3 miqo team <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

1. Really want a mob grinding function to grind some materials. I know it existed but miqo removed it due to security concerns, but I can’t find the vote site any more XD.

Monster Grinding function did not exist. It hasn’t been implemented yet.
    Our community assigned a low priority to this feature due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

2. Combat assist is awesome but we can’t do anything to the rotation, I wonder if there will be a rotation editor?

Yes, precise rotation customization will be implemented in the future.

3. A funtion of interacting with NPC in scenario engine will be a big step!

I imagine the function like this : interactnpc(3, 1, 1, l), means the npc has 3 steps, first 2 step we select the first option, the 3rd step we select the left option like “yes”. If it’s made to a built-in function, there will be less accident comapred to use the sendkey function.

Also, a buy-by-name npc interaction will be greater. For less work, you may even start it without resource check.

Yes, these functions are already planned along with multiple other improvements for Scenario Engine.
    Thank you for your request.

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

Is this the Level 80 rotations update?

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Is this the Level 80 rotations update?

No rotation customization will more than likely be after beta. Which will be after lvl 90.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.