Some new questions

Forum Forums Discussion Some new questions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Poisonling 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Poisonling
    Participant

I got my character’s main job to level 46, and my gatherer’s are at level 50. I want to rank up my GC but have no seals. I’m quite lost on what to do except for the main quests. Is there a way to farm GC seals without the squadrons other than FATEs etc? Also what should I do except for the MQ’s to get ready for the new expansion? Thanks!

Mastermind37
    Participant

So you’d like to know if there is another way to farm GC’s successfully besides Squadrons, fates, and gatherer material turn in? I mean what could be left? A staring contest? No, those are the ways one farms GC’s. Sohm Al, a fully automated squadron scenario supported by miqobot is the number one way to farm GC’s. I’m constantly at my seal cap just from trying to level my other jobs. However, if you are leveling your gatherer and crafter jobs you will get some decent seals just doing the daily turn ins for exp.

Now the second question, that’s totally up to you. I think the number one recommended thing to do prior to expansion is completing MSQ. I mean what else would matter? You answer that question and you have your answer. Level jobs, do quests, or make gil, am I missing anything?

You being a person who does not have a level 70 and therefore hasn’t completed the MSQ, that should be your only goal. You must complete the MSQ to get access to most of the game. It unlocks Areas, dungeons, jobs, movement and travel options, it is the game. Personally, I didn’t understand that when I started and thought it was about getting a job to max level and i’d complete the MSQ later… It just doesn’t work that way. Focus on the MSQ and you will get a job to 70 in that process. Otherwise youll end up with a 70 doing the MSQ and not caring about the rewards, which makes it even worse then it already is to run all over the planet.

Temetito
    Participant

In my opinion doing the MSQ should be your number one priority. Period.

Poisonling
    Participant

So you’d like to know if there is another way to farm GC’s successfully besides Squadrons, fates, and gatherer material turn in? I mean what could be left? A staring contest? No, those are the ways one farms GC’s. Sohm Al, a fully automated squadron scenario supported by miqobot is the number one way to farm GC’s. I’m constantly at my seal cap just from trying to level my other jobs. However, if you are leveling your gatherer and crafter jobs you will get some decent seals just doing the daily turn ins for exp.

Now the second question, that’s totally up to you. I think the number one recommended thing to do prior to expansion is completing MSQ. I mean what else would matter? You answer that question and you have your answer. Level jobs, do quests, or make gil, am I missing anything?

You being a person who does not have a level 70 and therefore hasn’t completed the MSQ, that should be your only goal. You must complete the MSQ to get access to most of the game. It unlocks Areas, dungeons, jobs, movement and travel options, it is the game. Personally, I didn’t understand that when I started and thought it was about getting a job to max level and i’d complete the MSQ later… It just doesn’t work that way. Focus on the MSQ and you will get a job to 70 in that process. Otherwise youll end up with a 70 doing the MSQ and not caring about the rewards, which makes it even worse then it already is to run all over the planet.

Thank you for answering, I’m already focused on getting level 70 on my main job first, I just wanted to learn what to do after I get 70 because I didnt want to feel lost. I just started playing 2,5 days ago and I’m not someone who plays MMO’s a lot so I get lost quite easily

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I got my character’s main job to level 46, and my gatherer’s are at level 50. I want to rank up my GC but have no seals. I’m quite lost on what to do except for the main quests. Is there a way to farm GC seals without the squadrons other than FATEs etc? Also what should I do except for the MQ’s to get ready for the new expansion? Thanks!

For GC seals you do your grand company hunting log first of all, since you can’t get higher ranks until you finish them and they give seals on the other side as well. Daily roulettes such as guildhest or leveling give you a bit seals, and if you get there as played in need you even getting bonus seals. Also once per day you can also do gatherers and crafters GC delivery, if you getting ones with stars they give you double seals. Fates can give seals too, but as for me it’s boring and too less of them, though you can still try on your own and decide if you like it or not. Good luck! ^^

Poisonling
    Participant

For GC seals you do your grand company hunting log first of all, since you can’t get higher ranks until you finish them and they give seals on the other side as well. Daily roulettes such as guildhest or leveling give you a bit seals, and if you get there as played in need you even getting bonus seals. Also once per day you can also do gatherers and crafters GC delivery, if you getting ones with stars they give you double seals. Fates can give seals too, but as for me it’s boring and too less of them, though you can still try on your own and decide if you like it or not. Good luck! ^^

Thank you so much for answering! I’ll try to do these as much as I can

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.