Some Need

Forum Forums Discussion Some Need

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Weise Weise 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Weise
    Weise
    Participant

Hi Miqo! English not my main language, but i try…
    Now, combat system not active/
    VERY request option: move on traektory/patrulling on route/
    Now we have beackon point, but bot reset it only where gather node, need option where non-stop check beackon point if bot not see any nodes.
    Thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Combat support is planned for release in v1.3.x series of Miqobot. It will be available after Stormblood.

In order to make Miqobot patrol the route, you can place several beacons in a row. Miqobot will traverse through all of them one by one before stopping.
    However please note that this is not the intended usage of beacons. If you are going after Unspoiled Nodes which may spawn at great distance from each other, please enable “Use Truth” on Gathering tab.

Weise
    Weise
    Participant

Yes, im trying make some beacons, but 1 circle and stop it=_=
    How i want use it?: bot go to traectory nonstop, macros on my mouse use combat skill on mobs/ I go, i kill, i’m looting. That what i want^^” bcs some crafters (leatherworker, weaver) need some items from mobs, need loot it. On 60 not problem kill mobs, but if stay 1 point and kill mobs – very slow bcse long resp time. If walk on traektory and kill all – profit!
    Tsanks!

Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

If you try to collect monsters the battle mode or the combat is not yet available, referring to your language as English is not my language but I can adapt

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Do you want to make a semi-automated version of Combat?

Yes, @Perezoso is correct. Full combat support is not available yet.

But if you want Miqobot to navigate and press macros for combat yourself – it might work.
    Please take a look at Scenario Engine in Miqobot v1.2.6 Beta.
    It allows you to create custom navigation routes. For example, you can make Miqobot go to one waypoint, AFK there, then go to another, AFK again, and so on. You don’t even need beacons for that, only waypoint numbers.
    It semms to be the closest match to your description.

Weise
    Weise
    Participant

Do you want to make a semi-automated version of Combat?

Yes)

But if you want Miqobot to navigate and press macros for combat yourself – it might work.
    Please take a look at Scenario Engine in Miqobot v1.2.6 Beta.
    It allows you to create custom navigation routes. For example, you can make Miqobot go to one waypoint, AFK there, then go to another, AFK again, and so on. You don’t even need beacons for that, only waypoint numbers.
    It semms to be the closest match to your description.

Yap, i was want trying it tomorrow, need learning help/faq for that method)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.