Small Changes for Heaven-on-High

Forum Forums Discussion Small Changes for Heaven-on-High

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by blahblahblah blahblahblah 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kari
    Kari
    Participant
    5+

In HOH, the Cairn of Passage/Return is instead a “Beacon” of Passage/Return. Could you please add this to the POTD radar?

Also, I noticed that for the first 30 floors, Miqo correctly identified Mimic chests for me. I didn’t expect it to still work, but it seemed fine. After that, higher floors Mimics were not identified and through all floors the exploding chests were not identified.

I don’t know what the current status is for what Miqo can actually detect these days, but I figured I’d mention my experiences while I posted about the Beacons.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    1+

This was said by Miqobot in the status post about HoH.

Yes, but after we release a new version.
    Current Miqobot version was released before Patch 4.35 and therefore is not able to identify Heaven-on-High locations. At the moment we collect traps with a development build.

We are making the necessary adjustments, and the next Miqobot version will scan for new traps during your Heaven-on-High adventures.

So, at the moment Miqobot doesn’t really support HoH, but they are collecting info about it to get all the tools we have for PoTD to work the same in HoH.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.