[Scenario] Slithersand trade

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Slithersand trade

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Serph 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

I have made my 1st scenario to craft ALC Rarefied Syrup and trade it for Yellow Scripts, then trade scripts for Slithersand.
    I have used it few times and it looks like it work on standard key-binds like mine.
    I have found Rarefied Syrup to be easiest to craft as it requires easy to gather materials + Cubus Flesh (drop from cubus)
    Hope you like it. I will try to make more chapters with gathering later.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by AndaronSan AndaronSan.
    AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

I have noticed that opening npc menu works slightly different with game window focused and unfocused
    I attach unfocused file with some small fix

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Xion
    Participant

Looks good, the buying part was bit iffy for me but worked around by adding a line to wake up the cursor after target the exchange npc.
    Made a copy for getting sublime solutions too, if anyone would be interested in that

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

Yes, thats whats main issue with scripts depending if game’s in background or not. It in’t not there’s no need to wake up cursor.
    Currently deliverCollectables() isn’t working in bot so I used sendKey mechanic.
    For sublime it is similar, just need to change crafting recipe and some sendkey to adjust

tymaster50
    Participant

tried it with game in background, it didn’t turn in any of the items or buy any

tymaster50
    Participant

also i’d be interested in that sublime one

Alderos
    Participant

im also having problems with the turn ins

curseofthegods
    Participant

Yeah the turn ins doesn’t work for me either

Has anyone found a fix?

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

When it stops with correct work? I have used it with game in background. Miqo needs to wake cursor in this case and do additional presses. it can be quite clunky because of that

curseofthegods
    Participant

It does work correctly and handing it in is no issue, but it tries to buy the wrong item

curseofthegods
    Participant

I don’t have the game running in the background btw

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

Try adding key(Num0,1) after F12,1 in //buy slithersand part

Warez
    Participant

Curious if anyone has the a working trade in and Slithersand buying part of the scenario up to date. This hasn’t worked for me.

I changed a couple keypresses on chapter 2 should fix the buying and turn ins, just make sure Miqobot is focused or at least doesn’t have it fps limited.
    NOTE: I did not attach the navigation grid so download the original scenario as well, additionally I modified it to make Rareified Titanbronze Tower Shields but you are free to modify this back to whatever 78 item of your choice, just change the class change line and item line and you’re all set. Happy Slithersand farming.

1+

Alright so I had to fix it *again* because they key order I had before stopped functioning properly, so hopefully it works, and if it doesn’t you’ll prob need to add/delete/change a keypress or two because miqo is very weird with keypresses.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.