Skybuilders' Brazier gathering scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Skybuilders' Brazier gathering scenario

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Strife025 Strife025 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Hey all, I’ve made this (using others grids etc) but when gathering truegold im getting this error and the bot is stopping and standing idle:

(06:22:22) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Mineral Deposit’ *.*
    (06:22:42) I sense something far away (46, -529)… But that node is blacklisted!

Not sure what this means, or what I have done to screw it up!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  bottybot.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

It means the node is unreachable so miqobot blacklists that node so it no longer goes for it.

I had to make quite a few changes to the Truegold ore grid that was posted to fix the nodes since they have some weird terrain issues.

I attached my edited version for you, I’ve ran it for about 150 gathers of both water and ore and it hasn’t had any issues since I made edits to a couple of the nodes.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

phantom330
    Participant

It means the node is unreachable so miqobot blacklists that node so it no longer goes for it.

I had to make quite a few changes to the Truegold ore grid that was posted to fix the nodes since they have some weird terrain issues.

I attached my edited version for you, I’ve ran it for about 150 gathers of both water and ore and it hasn’t had any issues since I made edits to a couple of the nodes.

This one is working quite well for me so far (10 laps, no issues). Only thing is, and I assume this can’t really be fixed, is that during the portion of the grid that is in the river with the rocks between each node it will mount up, fly above the nodes, then descend back down. I’m guessing that’s something to do with the terrain itself being fucky? The reason I ask is because people who are manually gathering just hop down from the taller rocks down to the lower ones whereas it’s pretty obvious to know who’s botting since they’ll mount then ascend and descend

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Yea it was a temporary fix because I kept getting stuck on rocks over there. I could probably try and clean it up more so it’s more natural but didn’t have alot of time before work yesterday. Was waiting until someone made a better grid.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.