skybuilder scrip farm?

Forum Forums Discussion skybuilder scrip farm?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  neitro 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

What is the best way to farm scrips using miqo?

neitro
    Participant
    1+

The question is what is you equip. When you have 490 crafter gear HQ with some melts then you can go for lvl 80 recipes none star. Buy the materials or farm it for yourself with miqo. Crafting is the fastest way i know. Farming took much time to farm the scrips. But it is less expensive when you farm ther materials for your self. Then craft the different recipes.

ps34pc
    Participant

The question is what is you equip. When you have 490 crafter gear HQ with some melts then you can go for lvl 80 recipes none star. Buy the materials or farm it for yourself with miqo. Crafting is the fastest way i know. Farming took much time to farm the scrips. But it is less expensive when you farm ther materials for your self. Then craft the different recipes.

I do have the 490 crafter set hq but haven’t melded it yet

neitro
    Participant
    1+

I do have the 490 crafter set hq but haven’t melded it yet

it is enough to melt only the green slots. The chance to get better quality value is worth it

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  neitro.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.