Skipping to certain Scenario lines?

Forum Forums Discussion Skipping to certain Scenario lines?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TNC TNC 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

akanesus
    Participant

So sorry if this has been asked, tried looking for a thread regarding it but couldn’t!

But is it possible for Miqo to pick up/continue a Scenario at a designated line? For example, I was running a gathering scenario and missed the designated time by a minute in game. So if the node popped at 8, Miqo will AFK until the next time 8 comes around in game. So in this case, I would have liked to skip that line in the Scenario and move onto the next, being the gathering half.

Can it be done or is it something in the works, currently?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Theres a Next button that skips current line. Or do you mean a different kind of skip?

TNC
    TNC
    Participant

I think he means programmatically. Like if for some reason it wasn’t able to gather a node, it could skip to line 34 of the scenario instead of sitting at line 25 waiting for the node to respawn. Usually skips like that are used with if statements. If node was missed, go to line 34. Something like that.

I don’t think that miqobot can do that, however there’s a good chance that i might be wrong since the devs have added quite a bit to the scripting engine since i last looked at it. Someone more familiar with it than myself should know for sure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.