Skip certain chapters on repeat?

Forum Forums Discussion Skip certain chapters on repeat?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mqdrem
    Participant
    1+

I was just wondering, maybe I wanna do an hour of gathering, nothing suspicious, and then I wanna run the retainer scenario for the rest of the night. So chapter 1 would be some gathering grid of me grabbing stuff, and then all the other chapters would be the already made retainer scenario.

My only concern is that I couldn’t use the command repeatAll(3) or whatever, because i’d keep going out to the same place to gather materials.. so is there anyway to repeat.. chapters 2-9 and only do chapter 1 once? and if so what is the command for that?

Dysphoria
    Participant

Theres almost certainly a better way to accomplish this but you could set the gathering chapter as the second to last chapter, then a repeatall 1, for example:

chapters 1-8 retainer scenario
    chapter 9 repeat 1-8 X times
    chapter 10 1 hour of gathering
    chapter 11 repeatall 1

then when you want to start the scenario you just start on chapter 10, as long as you know you’ll be back before it finishes looping the retainer checking. You could also set the end of the gathering chapter to switch to a class without teleport on its bar, itll break logic when it loops back to gathering and cant teleport

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, we consider implementing additional control functions for scenario toolset, including special checkpoints and repeat scopes.
    We will be working on scenario improvements after the Combat system is complete.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.