skills Brunt Force and Deep Vigor

Forum Forums Discussion skills Brunt Force and Deep Vigor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smaller 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

smaller
    Participant

i am trying to make a gathering skills rotation Yield +2 -> Gathering +15% -> HQ +10% and i want that the bot use HQ Boost to 100% if it will comes up but its not working somehow or i use it wrong, how to tell the bot use HQ boost after he hit 4 times the node? since this skills only become available only on +5 HIT.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  smaller.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Please take a look at skill named “Hit Once” in Miqobot rotation designer. It is created exactly for this purpose.

Also, please note that Brunt Force and Deep Vigor can only be activated after chain #4, which means after 5 successful hits.
    In order for this to happen, you need a node with at least 6 gathering attempts. In addition, clearing out-of-reach is not counted towards hit chain by the game, so you have to either use Toil or acquire Endless Toil trait.

The working rotation would look like this:

Toil
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    HQ Boost to 100%

smaller
    Participant

ok thanks i am just blind seems xD i been looking for this yesterday and didnt saw it ITS EVEN DIRECLTY OVER THE HQ BOOST skill.
    anyway thanks for help =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.