Skills (Beta) Use for collectables

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Skills (Beta) Use for collectables

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LHalfish
    Participant

Not sure if this has been discussed before but I was wondering if the skills (beta) included cursor down, up, left, right and confirm/cancel. I’ve just created a grid to take me on a nice scenic route to the the Chrysahl Greens from the aetheryte. But then i was thinking I’ve got a set rotation I could use to guarantee 2/3 at a time. It’s just navigating through the menu’s that i’m not sure on. I’m at work so can’t test the theory right now just wanted to check if anyone else had attempted.

For example. I would have the Collectors glove and Truth of the Forests on already. I would set it to hit slot 6 and have the following in the skills: Num0, Num0, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, Num 0, Num 0, Num 0. Is this feasible or am i living in a dream world? 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, it is possible to create a skill macro that would navigate through the menus.

But I’m afraid the result would be highly unstable due to lags and fragility of ingame cursor.
    (For example, the ingame cursor stops reacting to keystrokes whenever you move your mouse in foreground, so Miqobot uses extra layers of AI logics to detect this kind of issues and recover from them.)

That’s why we are preparing a special Gathering Rotations Designer. It will allow you to create complex rotations for Collectables which will be both stable and lag proof.
    It will look like this:

Gathering Rotations Designer

Optimizations for Crafting Solver are almost completed, and we are going to release a new Beta version in a matter of days. Please hold on just a little longer 🙂

LHalfish
    Participant

I’m glad i asked 😀

That looks amazing. Looking forward to it.

riley
    riley
    Participant

I just tried something similar out of coincidence. As it turns out I cannot get Miqo to activate the collectable skills once the window opens. It is as if she does not recognize the collectable window as gathering anymore. There may be a way but I have to say no so far.

Neobahamut
    Participant

Is there any update on this one? Is the beta available?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, a new Beta version is currently being prepared for release 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.