simple grid for 60 btn lvl;ing

Forum Forums Grids and Presets simple grid for 60 btn lvl;ing

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  blink383 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

blink383
    Participant
    3+

its for bloodhemp and gyr abanian wheat. Nothing special but gets the job done. i have just set it up so if you see any problems let me know. its not perfect by any means lol..

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  blink383.
    nann
    nann
    Participant

thanks for this working great

wiz0r1
    Participant

Any ideas as to why it stops for me after hitting a few nodes? Seems like it cannot cross the lake.

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

Its working for me 100 percent, make sure you are in mouse mode, and on a mount maybe?

blink383
    Participant

ya i didn’t run into that problem. if you read the log in miqo you should be able to see why, or at least get an idea of whats going on

duloulou
    Participant

Thank you

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i’m having issues with it. It will go after the items if i go to where nodes are but will stop afterwards. also, wont sometimes wont trigger the mount as well. any help be appreciated. thanks u 😀

blink383
    Participant

hmm i’ll run it again today see if i can see why. I ran that one for hours with no problems :X

blink383
    Participant

Fixed bloodhemp grid, shouldn’t get stuck anymore. it was poorly connected and missing some gathering points before so sorry for that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

i dont really understand whats going on, but mine doesnt even go to the nodes, i have to run it there myself?
    after 1 node it just does the one next to it then stops.

peslegend
    Participant

make sure you enable compass, generally thta fixes this type of thing for me.

miqofan
    Participant

Thanks very much, this is the first grid I’ve tried out and it seems to work great. 🙂 I set my gal down in Gyr Abania by Castrum Oriens to start and it’s been smooth.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Yep works for me 🙂 THanks!

blink383
    Participant

glad its doing its job 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.