Short update/refresh?

Forum Forums Discussion Short update/refresh?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Hey ya’all,

Been gone for a bit (month, month and a half I think) — Anyone mind giving me a 5 sentence update on what new fun toys we’ve gotten? Obviously I know Miqo’s in repairs currently for ShB, and I’m not asking about ShB changes — Just any Miqo updates we got that might be schveet 🙂

We already had combat assist and all the squadron dungeons we could want at the time (sohm al), so I’m not sure anything major was added except combat assist rotation updates.

If there was anything, I’d be grateful if you caught me up 🙂

Thanks ya’all!

graine
    Participant

Yeah, just some behind the scenes updates. The last beta had rotations up to 66, and that meant that nearly every class had their full rotation suitably integrated to combat assist. Red mage and bard were perfect, and most other were just fine at basic level.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

There’s not been any major changes for a good while. Combat Assist was updated recently to update rotations, but other than that nothing much.

Also, Miqo is offline until further notice.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Oh nice we got all the way to 66 with rotations, that’s sweet.

Thanks ya’all, and yea, I know it’s down till we get fixed 🙂 Excitedly waiting an update from the team, though I’m kind of expecting ~2 weeks for most things

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.