Short 2 points on methodical appraisal or MA..

Forum Forums Discussion Short 2 points on methodical appraisal or MA..

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kira 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kira
    Participant

Im trying to gather Rhea but only getting 113 instead of 115 when i hit MA. I know upgrading a gear will work but are there any materia that i can meld to give me a tiny boost.. i just dont wanna buy the 600k or 300k gear and replace it the next day…Ty

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea meld a few Perception IV should be good.

Kira
    Participant

Cool Thanks….

Kira
    Participant

Yeah it works..cool ty…

Kira
    Participant

Ok now im getting 114 on raw rhodonite instead of 115 on M.A. should i do the same add some more perception? it works but flaky i added 4 lvl 4 percep earlier..should i add 4 more? advance thanks

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep it works exactly the same. Rhodonite is lower level than Rhea so i guess your miner gear is somewhat weaker? Its a good idea to have similar stats on miner and botanist so you dont get confused in your progression. But anyway yes Perception directly affects Appraisal. 115 is solid cap so if you miss 1-2 points theres no need to upgrade just yet. You can get away with a few IV melds.
    And on your next progression step try to align MIN/BTN stats to the same values.

Kira
    Participant

Ok i got lucky again it works after melding some perception in there.. Reason they are not the same is because they ran out of gears on my server.. Im talking about the one below the alamighan gears.. Last question should i upgrade the body first or the right side, theyre all same level…Thanks again

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Upgrade order -> Tools, left side, right side

Kira
    Participant

Ok got it..ty guys

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If you cant afford to buy the tools/left side right away then I’d advise to get the chest/legs first since those are shared between classes, and the tools arent.

Kira
    Participant

yep thats what i did.. Now theyre all blue.. sorry for the late reply..ty everybody…
    Now im working on my LTW not sure what to grind.. All mats seems to be a pain to gather.. maybe this is suppose to be in diff thread.. 🙂

Kira
    Participant

OH its level 60 btw..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.