ShB leveling

Forum Forums Discussion ShB leveling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s been 6 month since the release of ShB, I know there is lots of works to do with a new expansion, but I feel that adding something higher level, like the trust system, should be a priority. Even if it’s just the lvl 71 dungeon. It doesn’t need to be perfect rotation too, the NPC are doing a good job (it actually surprise me), but it would just allow people to lazy level their job.

I know there is still lots of stuff broken, and that they changed lots of stuff in ShB, but I see lots of people asking for those things, so maybe releasing one even if not perfect and just using a few skills should be a priority. I keep paying every month, and I come here every 2-3 days to see if this is released, but I start to feels it’s taking a really long time.

Thanks for your good work

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, we are working non-stop and doing our best to release updates as fast as possible.
    And we are very grateful for your patience.

Please don’t feel obligated to keep your subscription forever. It was never the purpose of Miqobot project. It’s totally fine to take break and come back later.
    Thank you for your understanding very much!

Qwertybbop
    Qwertybbop
    Participant

Seems like with 5.2 breaking everything again now is a good time to hold off on subbing for me. Hopefully trusts arent the next triple triad feature.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, if Trust Dungeons support is the only feature you are interested in, there is no reason to subscribe.
    Please wait until it is released.

Thank you for your patience very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ShB leveling’ is closed to new replies.