Shard,Crystal,Cluster farming scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Shard,Crystal,Cluster farming scenario

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sicarius 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    inarius72
    inarius72
    Participant

can someone more skilled than I make a full shard,crystal,cluster farming scenario all-in-one? thanks in advance

omegablue8392
    Participant

i might, be able to. would need specifics. It takes about 10-12 hours to farm from 0shards to max shards of any one type from my experience. Also would you want to have the character farm until max? or farm a certain amount of times? and would you want them to teleport to the next shard farming area? or stop and let you start the next part manually?

if you specify what you’d like your character to do I can better tell what is and isn’t possible

inarius72
    inarius72
    Participant

here is an automatic wind shard/ crystal gathering scenario, it switches to miner and teleports you to your area and run to the spot to farm
    and a credit to Captainblunt as I used his wind shard/crystal grid. I just made it for the people that want to be even more lazy 🙂 Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    inarius72
    inarius72
    Participant

Here is my auto-run scenario for farming earth shards/crystals, it will change your class to miner and like the others I have made will teleport you to the area to farm them in and starts gathering all You have to do is press Start 🙂 cheers

Attachments:
    inarius72
    inarius72
    Participant

Here is my Fire shard/crystal Auto farming scenario, this aswell as the other will teleport you to camp drybone and switch your job to Miner for you and then run to the spot to start farming. Again a credit is due to Captainblunt for his grid as I did it the lazy way and reused his grid, Cheers

Attachments:

Bobscrispyduck
    Participant

I figured out how to get these imported but I noticed they’re for level 50. Can anyone help me modify them for my level 38 miner?

Bobscrispyduck
    Participant

Did the grind to get to Lvl 50 Miner. Is there any way to take these 3 scenarios and chain them together? Say run one for 100 cycles, move to the next, run for 100, move on, and rinse and repeat?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea just copy chapters from one scenario to another and arrange in any order you want. Then edit numbers it to your liking.
    Gather 100 nodes: startGathering(100)
    Repeat scenario 10 times: repeatAll(10)

Bobscrispyduck
    Participant
    1+

Sorry if it’s a stupid question but would I basically combine all 3 text files into one? I haven’t learned how to create scenarios yet so this feels like a simple answer but I want to make sure I do it correctly.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

No just import all 3 and copy chapters one by one inside Miqo on scenario tab.

1. Select all text inside a chapter.
    2. Copy with Ctrl-C.
    3. Select another scenario.
    4. Click “+” to create a new chapter.
    5. Paste with Ctrl-V.

Simpleton
    Participant

This is amazing. However, within the Scenario is there a way to repair your gear from the mender prior to leaving the town and going into the next territory?

Nemesisdevil98
    Participant

is there a way to add in a skill before the bot chooses the crystal node like adding in The giving land so you get more

Xion
    Participant

Yes, you can edit the rotation in the gathering tab.

lmaobbz
    Participant

this is mine. These are shards and crystals only, no clusters. Some of the grids are very scuffed, I myself made only few, others are from this forum. So if you want it to be more efficient you should make your own grids. Also chapter 19 is earth crystals, I have it commented out, because they cost like 15 gils each, so imo not worth mining.

I tend to keep “startGathering()” at 250 each chapter. It takes about 10-12 hrs to finish the whole scenario, though you can comment out the “afkFor(00:11:00)” to make it significantly quicker. In the end you get 5k each shards and crystals.

Attachments:

sicarius
    Participant

I’ve been trying to use your scenario but it won’t use my actions when it comes to mining. I have the skills on my hotbar and everything and it doesn’t even gather. No error message either. I’m not sure what’s up. Just says skill is not active

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.