shadowbringers grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets shadowbringers grids

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dexter1912
    Participant
    2+

Would greatly appreciate people who make new gathering grids to post them when done. Myself and maybe others aren’t so good at making them efficiently and it would be helpful. botany and mining leveling specifically. Thanks

3rhan
    Participant

Anyone have a Grid or a Secenario to LVL Botanist or Mineworker from 70-80?

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Anyone have a Grid or a Secenario to LVL Botanist or Mineworker from 70-80?

My man, the bot is up for like 20minutes and people work their hardest to put stuff up, but this question is plain up insulting and a sign of lazynes, wanting me to not post my scenarios.

uwu
    Participant

come on bud, we are working on grids right now. Unless you are creating them yourself its going to be a bit

dexter1912
    Participant

Wasn’t rushing anyone or trying to be rude, it was just a simple request. I thought I asked very nicely, If grids start being uploaded in 2 weeks I won’t care was just mentioning that I am not efficient at making them is all.

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Wasn’t rushing anyone or trying to be rude, it was just a simple request. I thought I asked very nicely, If grids start being uploaded in 2 weeks I won’t care was just mentioning that I am not efficient at making them is all.

We were not referring to you no worries.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.