Settings Deleting

Forum Forums Discussion Settings Deleting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant

Every time I close and reopen Miqo all my settings and scenarios are deleted. Anyone know a fix for this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Something blocks Miqo from creating preset files. There should be settings.miqo and presets.miqo. Check that your antivirus doesnt do anything weird and that your folder is not system protected.

NotABotter
    Participant

Yeah I still have a settings. and presets. Nothing seems to be system protected and I haven’t changed anything in my anti virus.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Something blocks those files from updating. Maybe your antivirus set them to read only.

NotABotter
    Participant

How would I check that?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Right click > Properties > Read only. Also try moving Miqo to another folder. Also try disabling your antivirus. Even if you havent changed anything it doesnt mean it didnt change itself. Antiviruses have a tendency to update.

NotABotter
    Participant

Figured it out. Antivirus needed to update. Thank you though.

xechostormx
    Participant

i have a similar issue but its not all the time. every once in awhile i will start up miqo and it wont know what my license file is and I have to reenter it. I cannot figure out why this happens… all of my settings are still there though otherwise

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  xechostormx.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You have something deleting / messing with the license file. Make sure your AV has it in it’s exclusions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.