Set crafting solver to prefer hq mats

Forum Forums Discussion Set crafting solver to prefer hq mats

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by gafgarion gafgarion 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

Is there a way to set/edit the crafting solver (recommended) to prefer hq mats?

Maybe there can be an option for this: (nq/balanced/hq) in the ui options?

An additional question i have is in a post you break down the most effective cross class skills. However, the recommended load out doesn’t have manipulation, and innovation toggled which are among some of the skills you indicate are most effective.

I’m working on lv 70 4* rakshasa should i toggle these options on?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep theres a functon in scenario. setCraftNQHQRatio() or nqhq() for short.

nqhq(hq)
    craft()

You can toggle Manipulation if you want but Innovation is only 4%. Not worth the burst in solving time imo. Makers Mark is much better and costs nothing.

gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

Thanks for this clarification!

I’m not that familiar with scenario will it automatically pick up the “recommended” load out when i insert those lines into scenario or do i only need those two lines and it will do it?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

It will use whatever the crafter page is already set to if you do not specify preset. You can use the below line to set the preset it will use.
    solverPreset(recommended)
    Note that “Collect” is not saved as part of a preset, so make sure you set that to on/off depending on what you need manually (by checking/unchecking the box before starting the scenario)

gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

Y’all rule! Thanks for the support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.