Senario Request + Question: Crafting Ciders

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Senario Request + Question: Crafting Ciders

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Is it possible to create a senario in which my character will craft crimson cider for 1 hour straight, then stand up and use 2 matchas (crafting food) and continue to craft for another 1 hour? Rinse and repeat? If so could Someone please help me in creating a scenario for that.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep super easy. Put food on your hotbar and use sendIcon() function. You probably want to stop a few minutes before 1 hour because you cant refresh food midcraft.

icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food
    icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food

workFor(00:57)
    recipe(Crimson Cider)
    craft(max)

repeatAll(99)
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Just wanted to note, dont do repeatAll(99), last time I did that and left miqo do her thing, she used up ALL my matcha (close to 200) and didnt craft much Lol idk something bugged in her rotation and stopped soon after I left her alone. I did have all other mats available so not really sure what the issue was.

It’d be more sensible to use a smaller repeatble command, (5) or something that wont end up using all your food in the case of a bug.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Could you copy paste the whole script I’d need or was that literally all of it? I don’t know how to do the scenario stuff. Do I need to input the skill rotation too because I have a specific rotation I use because I don’t like Miqo’s rotation. Also can you add a repair command at the end of the craft too?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by xlxleahxlx xlxleahxlx.

Nyaughty
    Participant

Just wanted to note, dont do repeatAll(99), last time I did that and left miqo do her thing, she used up ALL my matcha (close to 200) and didnt craft much Lol idk something bugged in her rotation and stopped soon after I left her alone. I did have all other mats available so not really sure what the issue was.

It’d be more sensible to use a smaller repeatble command, (5) or something that wont end up using all your food in the case of a bug.

You probably had no crystals or the recipe wasn’t selected, something like that so the crafting part resulted in error and it kept moving to the next step, repeating, you can always check the log to see what was the issue.

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Could you copy paste the whole script I’d need or was that literally all of it? I don’t know how to do the scenario stuff. Do I need to input the skill rotation too because I have a specific rotation I use because I don’t like Miqo’s rotation. Also can you add a repair command at the end of the craft too?

Ignore all this, I got it working after reading into it more. Thank you so much for your help!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep thats the entire script. It will use the rotation you have selected on crafting tab. Repairing is also simple just type repair() where you want it.

icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food
    icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food

workFor(00:57)
    recipe(Crimson Cider)
    craft(max)

repair()
    repeatAll(5)
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

You probably had no crystals or the recipe wasn’t selected, something like that so the crafting part resulted in error and it kept moving to the next step, repeating, you can always check the log to see what was the issue.

I had everything needed to craft the item (grade 2 infusion). I did check the log, and nothing was noted, the bot acted as if everything was being done as scripted. I left it doing this overnight and when I checked in the morning my whole stack of matcha was gone but I still had all the mats for the infusions. I thought about asking here but since the bot didnt seem to note/log any errors I just shrugged it off and moved on. I know I had all the materials because when I just kept crafting in the morning after gettin more matcha off retainers.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Id suggest saving the log next time. It takes a few minutes to report a bug and it can save a lot of time for other people in the future. Miqo devs take reports seriously.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yeah good Idea. I doubt I’ll ever try that again Lol All my matcha waster Q_Q

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.