selectGatherRotation

Forum Forums Discussion selectGatherRotation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by syn3rgetic syn3rgetic 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

Hi Miqo staff, is there a function in the scenario engine to use “selectGatherMacro” instead of rotation?

This might help alleviate the lack of 81+ skills for now.

Thanks

EVAU02
    Participant

Delete the select rotation line. Go to the preset and input your macro and save it so now it uses that macro when the preset is selected.

example edit I did for the 6.01 Legendary Nodes Scenario

selectGrid(6.01 Leg Rime Dolomite)
    goToWaypoint(40)
    selectGatherPreset(6.01 Leg Rime Dolomite)
    startGathering(1)

My macro is this num0, num0, num0, 6, 7, num0, 6, 7, num0, 6, 7, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0
    Where 6 is solid reason and 7 is Wise to the World

Its been working just fine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

thank you friend…is numpad 0 the default “hit” button?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

thank you friend…is numpad 0 the default “hit” button?

Yes, it is.

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

Delete the select rotation line. Go to the preset and input your macro and save it so now it uses that macro when the preset is selected.

example edit I did for the 6.01 Legendary Nodes Scenario

goToWaypoint(40)
    selectGatherPreset(6.01 Leg Rime Dolomite)
    startGathering(1)

My macro is this num0, num0, num0, 6, 7, num0, 6, 7, num0, 6, 7, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0

Its been working just fine

hey man been testing it with the deleted rotation line but it still uses the rotation…do i need to restart the bot?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Actually I found out yesterday, that Miqo ignores at least rotationIfGP lines in a scenario, when the selected Gathering Preset has chosen to use a macro instead of a rotation. So no need for deleting the rotation lines.
    Not sure if this is also working for a single gatherRotation line, but that makes it way easier to switch between macro and rotation used in a scenario.

hey man been testing it with the deleted rotation line but it still uses the rotation…do i need to restart the bot?

You shouldn’t need that, but you need to overwrite the gathering preset once you switched to macro.

In that rotation, if every solid reason procs wise to the world you would waste a gathering attempt, also it’s better if you leave out trailing “hit nodes”, as miqo does it faster without you explicitly telling her to use num0. Better do it like that:
    num0, num0, num0, 6, 7, num0, 6, 7, num0, num0, 6, 7

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

roger that

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.