Secondary Gather96

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Secondary Gather96

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mellismera Mellismera 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant

Ok I was wondering if there was a way to get the bot to do a secondary gather when Full.

Say if I start the bot to gather Fire Crystal but it ends up collecting 9999 which causes the bot too stop gathering and just afk until I get kicked out of game. Is there a way to have it start collecting another material on the same nodes, like have it switch to Fire Shards as soon as it can not get any more crystals?

I have tried so far but can’t figure out a way to get it too work.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Hi,

I think the bot has no way of knowing when you are full of some crystal, shard or cluster, I believe the best way is to put a mark for yourself, for example:

you take and use the scenario for fire crystal, in the part that says gather(xxx) you put an estimate, from experience I can say that putting it to mine 100 times you will get just over 1k shard.

so if you put gather(300) he will get 3, 4 or almost 5k crystal depending on your luck in each mine he gives on node.

So, keeping that in mind, you create the grid for him to go back to his house and deposit the crystal, shard or cluster collected in the retainer or go to a retainer in some city and do the same process.

or when he hit 300x gather hu jump to other chapter from scenario.

i will put here a scenario for you.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chibikorri
    Participant

You could increase the time needed before your crystals cap, just by gathering a second item before the cap happens. You will need to adjust your gathering preset for it.

In your material list you would set something up like this:

{Fire Crystal}
    Fire Shard

this will make Miqo use your selected rotation only on Fire Crystals if she has the GP for it. if not she will farm shards instead. Over the long run you will need longer to reach 9999 Crystals and if you want to extend it even further you can make the rotation more GP heavy by using skills which are pointless. Like increasing the chance of gathering.

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant

Thanks guys, I’ll give both of these a try.

Mellismera
    Mellismera
    Participant

Hi,

I think the bot has no way of knowing when you are full of some crystal, shard or cluster, I believe the best way is to put a mark for yourself, for example:

you take and use the scenario for fire crystal, in the part that says gather(xxx) you put an estimate, from experience I can say that putting it to mine 100 times you will get just over 1k shard.

so if you put gather(300) he will get 3, 4 or almost 5k crystal depending on your luck in each mine he gives on node.

So, keeping that in mind, you create the grid for him to go back to his house and deposit the crystal, shard or cluster collected in the retainer or go to a retainer in some city and do the same process.

or when he hit 300x gather hu jump to other chapter from scenario.

i will put here a scenario for you.

Hello! Found a little problem in Sea of Clouds gathering Water Crystals – stuck in rock while trying to get route to next node.
    Can I fix it by myself? I can copy log next time ill try to run it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.