Scenarios

Forum Forums Discussion Scenarios

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RangaTempest
    Participant

Is there a more comprehensive listing of what commands you can use with scenarios and examples of how to use them?

Was trying to make a scenario specific to agewood/deep aether sand by utilizing some one else’s scenario but i don’t understand some of the commands they use/syntax.

for example:
    aetherialReduct()
    icon(3, 12, 2.5)

obviously the first part is self explanatory, the second part im assuming has to do with the first part but i have no idea how/why

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

Is there a more comprehensive listing of what commands you can use with scenarios and examples of how to use them?

Was trying to make a scenario specific to agewood/deep aether sand by utilizing some one else’s scenario but i don’t understand some of the commands they use/syntax.

for example:
    aetherialReduct()
    icon(3, 12, 2.5)

obviously the first part is self explanatory, the second part im assuming has to do with the first part but i have no idea how/why

click the “?” button on the scenarios page.

aetherialReduct() will do Atherial Reduction on everything it can in your inventory.

Icon(3, 12, 2.5) will click Icon 12 on hot bar 3 and then wait 2.5 seconds to goto the next line in the scenario

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Antonkell Antonkell.

RangaTempest
    Participant

Thanks for your response however i’ve tried checking the “?” in the scenario creator and while looking at other peoples scenarios as a basis have been unable to find specific guidance on some if not many of the commands they use within the provided help.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

icon() is an alias for sendIcon().
    aetherialReduct() is an alias for startAetherialReduction().
    Many functions have aliases so its a good idea to look through them to have a general understanding of the tools you have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.