Scenario] YELLOW SCRIPT (Completely hands free)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario] YELLOW SCRIPT (Completely hands free)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Carebear2388
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

cenario for farming MIN/BOT collectibles farm Yellow scripts.
    The scenario also includes macros to not only repair gear at an npc, but turn in the collectables gathered as well, making it fully automatic.

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
    The pre-loaded rotation uses 700GP,
    **CORDIALS ARE NEEDED, THEY ARE REQUIRED FOR NODES 2 HOURS APART. I RECOMMEND HAVING A STEADY SUPPLY OF CORDIALS FOR THIS SCENARIO, IT WILL USE A LOT OVER TIME.**

**IN ORDER FOR THE SCENARIO TO REPAIR/TURN IN COLLECTABLES, YOU MUST EITHER ASSIGN THESE KEYBINDS TO MY EXACT INPUTS AS SHOWN BELOW, OR EDIT THE LINES TO YOUR ASSIGNED KEYS FOR EVERY CHAPTER IN THE SCENARIO**
    sendKey(ctrl+=, timehere) -> “ctrl+=” is assigned to wherever cordials are on your hotbar.
    sendKey(\, timehere) -> “\” is assigned to “Target Nearest NPC or Object”
    sendKey(NUM0, timehere) -> “NUM0” is assigned to “Confirm”
    sendKey(Shift+{right}) -> “Shift+{right}” is assigned to “Move Cursor/Target Cursor LEFT” (ik its opposite)
    sendKey(NUM., timehere) -> “NUM.” is assigned to “Cancel”
    sendKey(NUM*, timehere) -> “NUM*” is assigned to “Display Subcommands”
    sendKey(shift+{down}, timehere) -> “shift+{down}” is assigned to “Move Cursor down/Cycle down through Party List”
    sendKey([, timehere) -> “[” is assigned to “Cycle through UI component Tabs (Forward)”

**AS THIS IS A MACRO MIQOBOT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT EFFECTIVELY IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS TOUCH THE KEYBOARD OR MOUSE WHILE THE SCENARIO IS GOING THROUGH THIS SECTION, EITHER REMOVE CHAPTERS 13-25(if you remove them
    please remember to add the line “sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)” to chapter 1 for using a cordial between nodes) OR SIMPLY REFRAIN FROM PRESSING ANY INPUT OF ANY SORT AS SOON AS THE BOT TELEPORTS AT JUST AFTER 1230am ET.
    AS OF THIS MOMENT MIQOBOT DOES NOT SUPPORT INTERACTING WITH NPCS SO THIS IS THE BEST I COULD DO, AND IT WORKS JUST FINE**

—> As a side note you can start the scenario from the node of your choice by selecting the chapter containing the specific node before pressing start, the scenario will begin from the start of the chapter you have selected.
    I highly recommended starting on the 2nd chapter from your current time, for example if it is 930et select the chapter with 12:05et as its time to start, as it allows the first cordial enough time to reset after use.
    If you want to change how many times the scenario will loop, edit the number in the 26th chapter.
    **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL REQUIRED ABILITIES ON YOUR HOT BAR AND CHECK MIQOBOT’S CONSOLE FOR ERRORS BEFORE REPORTING, UNASSIGNED KEYS ARE USUALLY THE CASE**

Even though the scenario is indeed hands free I do not recommend leaving it alone completely, as if it gains popularity multiple people might use the same routes or you might get a message from a gm (very rare).
    It might be in your interest to edit my routes slightly, or make additions to the scenario of your own as you see fit.

Scenario will also not spend your scripts! You will cap at 2000 if you run the bot that long (duh).

That’s it, press play, and let Miqobot get your Yellow script items for you happy gathering.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stamatis96
    Participant
    1+

Awesome scenario! and also if u have more than 740gp u dont really need cordials the regeneration will do the job ^_^

stamatis96
    Participant

sorry i guess u need more than 1400 perception/gathering for DE to proc all the time

quberewt
    quberewt
    Participant

it was excellent before, but now it’s all fked up.

Ionlywin
    Participant

hm using the more recent scenarios that aren’t from 2017 and they have issues too.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Ionlywin.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Keep in mind that scenario is just a preset so its a very good idea to use it as a template to create your own version which will be unique and match your own needs. Its very simple and flexible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.