Scenario Weather(fishing)

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario Weather(fishing)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tara
    Participant

bait(Spoon Worm)
    addGoodWeather(Rain)
    skipBadWeather()
    fish(40)
    waypoint(Reset)
    fish(1)
    waypoint(Syldra)
    repeatAll(20)

Will this work?

Waypoint(Reset) is there, that my char will go to a different fishing location nearby, fish for one minute, to reset the other location, then goes back and starts fishing again. (obv. a grid is already created)

This fish is always there, but only when its rainy. Havent tested it fully, because I dont have the time to watch 40 minutes of fishing atm.

How does skipbadweather work anyway? If it stops to rain, will the bot pause and starts again, when it rains?

Lets say there are only 10 Minutes left from my 40 minutes session and the weather changes, will it pause and when its rainy again, unpause and fish for 10 Minutes, before resetting the location?

Its intended to run over night for 4 hours until my pc automatically shuts down per cmd command

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Tara.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Tara.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Weather is checked only once. From Miqo documentation:

skipBadWeather( )

If weather is not found in whitelist, function will automatically set next activity limit to 60 seconds: workFor(00:01). Consequent calls to workFor() in the same chapter will not change the limit.

The best way to do this is to check weather immediately after change. At 0ET, 8ET, 16ET. Make three chapters for each of those + one chapter to reset. Waypoints are numbers on your grid, it should be waypoint(4) for example. Id also suggest using findFish() immediately after waypoint().

And its very easy to test with Next button you dont have to sit for 40 minutes.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Something like this. Put waypoint numbers from your own grid.

//chapter 1 – arrive
    job(FSH)
    bait(Spoon Worm)
    waypoint(4)
    findFish()

//chapter 2
    afkUntil(0:05ET)
    workUntil(7:55ET)
    goodWeather(Rain)
    skipBadWeather()
    fish(99)

//chapter 3
    afkUntil(8:05ET)
    workUntil(15:55ET)
    goodWeather(Rain)
    skipBadWeather()
    fish(99)

//chapter 4
    afkUntil(15:05ET)
    workUntil(23:55ET)
    goodWeather(Rain)
    skipBadWeather()
    fish(99)

//chapter 5 – reset
    waypoint(17)
    findFish()
    fish(1)
    repeatAll(20)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.