Scenario Scripting Engine and GP Question

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario Scripting Engine and GP Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ibdopeness 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ibdopeness
    Participant

Is there a way to tell Miqo to wait for X amount of GP prior to smashing that poor node? If not this would be an amazing feature to add.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Just make 2 rotations – say, 400 and 600 GP – and use rotationIfGP(). Alternate solution: drink cordial with sendKey before gathering.

However, TBH, I’d like a “force cordial” setting added to Miqo – to make it check current GP and drink cordial even if part of it goes to waste. For example, I’ve got 710 max GP and currently I have 500. Yes I got 400 and 600 GP rotations prepared, but then again using 400 GP rotation means 1 less collectable, which means less scrips. Even 20 scrips lost are at least 3000 gil lost, while cordial costs 1000 gil max (and often 500-700, sometimes even 300)…

ibdopeness
    Participant

Sure I can force a cordial at 500 GP that an easy solution, or use a few rotationIfGP() options that’s easy. But adding a feature to see GP and say if at GP < X then drink cordial, if GP >/= X then wait for GP to do rotation has many applications. The whole point of botting is efficiency, in my eyes. I love Miqo its amazing! Adding a GP check feature would further add to its functionality. I already use a force cordial solution but I am looking for something to help aid in efficiency. Adding something like this would make script writing even easier for collectables since you wouldnt have to worry about exact time of gather just afk till 205am EZ then waitGP(600) then gather(1). Instead now its better to force a cordial, on cooldown to ensure you have the GP for the next collectable or precisely time the next collectable gather. Though I have seen the timing thing not work out on several occasions and cause you to waste the gathering attempt.

zgo63925
    Participant

WaitUntillGP() and WorkUntillGP() have already been requested.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Sure I can force a cordial at 500 GP that an easy solution

Hmmm… care to share this solution? %) For I know just two ways to deal with the problem: either force cordial with sendKey EVERY time (which will go through even if GPs are at their max, which means waste), or I let Miqo handle it, and Miqo never drinks cordials when your GPs are higher than max-300…

The whole point of botting is efficiency, in my eyes.

Well my too, that’s why I object. One minute of farm is about 7k gil, while cordial costs almost nothing (some 700 gil average), so there is a very narrow window where you can allow your toon waiting instead of using cordial – 6 sec wide window, that is, which means 12 GPs less than [amount needed for gathering]. Not quite worth the effort, IMHO…

ibdopeness
    Participant

Awesome, I just couldn’t find anything. <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.