[Scenario] SB Miner/Botanist Aethersand Ephermal Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] SB Miner/Botanist Aethersand Ephermal Nodes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Hello everyone,

you’ve been waiting for some time, but finally it’s done. Here it is: My Aethersands Scenario for Stormblood ephermal Nodes. This Scenario doesn’t do bullshit like gathering logs or trash item between the node respawns and instead just gathers crystals from the 6 surrounding normal nodes. It also doesn’t use some kind of “safe” rotation (which doesn’t exist) and instead goes for maximum risky efficiency according to reddit.

Before you use this, make sure to keep the following things in mind:

1. Do not let this scenario run unattended!! The paths in this scenario are set like a natural flying route with key points between node pairs, so in fact it looks pretty unorganic and rather botty, when there’re nodes that are positioned far apart. Also even though I tried fixing all of them, there may still be spots where miqo gets stuck and you have to manually walk around to get her into position.

2. You must have a bunch of Hi-Cordials on your hotbar. I’ve set the key combination to Ctrl+Alt+1, so you will have to change the key combination manually in every chapter to your hotbar slot with the Hi-Cordials (normal cordials won’t work). Also you should have done the level 70 miner and botanist quest for faster GP refill or the scenario might not work.

3. This scenario does not auto-desynth stuff for you. You have to manually do that yourself. The scenario also doesn’t automatically repeat, so if you start inbetween, you might have to restart it from the beginning as soon as the last chapter is reached.

4. If you start in the middle you’ll have to remove the // before afkFor(00:00:30) and sendKey(ctrl+alt+1, 1.5) so it uses the hi-cordial then.

5. Make sure your crystals are not full or Miqo will get 100% stuck.

6. You need 16 hi-cordials for one full run.

Additional notes: Buff food helps, really good gear helps (I myself have a full yellow scrips left side and crafted right side+belt with 2 materia inside each item). If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask them.

Also, feel free to optimize my paths if you want. I’m not working on it anymore since for me it works nice and I would only fix some major issues I encounter (although I didn’t encounter any on my last full run).

By the way, one run yielded the following for me:
    15 Duklight Aethersand (9/15 HQ)
    19 Dawnlight Aethersand (4/19 HQ)
    8 Everborn Aethersand (2/8 HQ)
    10 Everbright Aethersand (6/10 HQ)
    A huge load of clusters and crystals. Keep in mind my gear is endgame shitty version. It is not good for endgame.
    It’s this: http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/12RK0
    So if your gear is somewhat good and better than mine (that’s not really a challenge) you’ll get much more out if it for sure.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hansie
    Participant

You are frigging awesome. Thank you very much 🙂

hansie
    Participant

One question. the keybind is (ctrl+alt+1, 1.5) what is the 1.5?

hansie
    Participant

Ahh I guess you mean hotbar 1.5

hansie
    Participant

It does not work for me. It gets the first node right, then the order goes wrong and it it mines crystals on the ephemeral nodes.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

One question. the keybind is (ctrl+alt+1, 1.5) what is the 1.5?

That’s the keypress delay. Has nothing to do with hotbars. It’s just a safety measure that miqo doesn’t press the key when it’s not pressable 😉

It does not work for me. It gets the first node right, then the order goes wrong and it it mines crystals on the ephemeral nodes.

Huh? That’s totally weird. Lemme reconstruct your situation. With my scenario miqo should first direct you to the ephermal node, gather the item as collectible, then fly to the first pair of non-ephermal nodes, gather the crystals, then fly to the second pair of non-ephermal nodes, gather crystals there, then to the third pair of nodes and gather crystals there before it returns to the ephermal node and goes for collectibles again.

There are 2 reasons I could imagine why it didn’t work for you:

1. When you returned you didn’t have 650+ gp. In that case it doesn’t do the collectible rotation but just gathers the item normally since it doesn’t have enough total gp for the rotation. I doubt this is the case though since then it wouldn’t gather crystals.

2. I guess this happened: This scenario strictly follows the script I’ve written above. If you gathered some of the normal nodes around the ephermal node you risk messing up the script, since it forces to gather 6 non-ephermal nodes inbetween ephermal-respawns and one node isn’t available it goes to the ephermal and tries gathering the crystals there. When you start gathering from an ephermal node all 6 nodes around it shouldn’t be touched and available. Keep that in mind.

On which item did it happen? When I tested it some time ago I had some issues with the Torreya branch node since some of the non-ephermals spawn pretty far apart from each other.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks pretty awesome. Thanks!

hansie
    Participant

The problem occurs because of the hi-cordial. I have put it on hotbar 10 and made the CTRL+ALT+1 keybind and placed the hi-cordial in that slot
    I have tripple checked that the keybind is correct but I can’t get it to use the hi-cordials

hansie
    Participant

I fixed the cordial issue by editing your script and changed the hotkey to 5. Now a new issue has arrived.

19:25:18) My precious shiny sparkles! (1/2)
    (19:25:18) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

And it just stands still after that.

hansie
    Participant

It uses arbor call, but stands still anyway.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Yup, that happens to me too, especially with a node at Doman Yellow in the Azim Steppe and I have no clue why. That’s why I wrote that you mustn’t let it run unattended. At that point just gather that node manually and click next in miqobot and everything should be running totally fine afterwards. If anyone has a clue why it gets stuck at that point I appreaciate the solution.

hansie
    Participant

Ok. Ill do that.

Thanks

bottybot
    Participant

I don’t know what I am doing wrong, but this is not working for me. Its not saying an error and is porting etc/changing jobs but after it afk’s until time it follows grid and then goes to a normal node and the slot is wrong and it gets stuck in the loop.

I am specifically after dawnlight aethersand, but cant find a scenario or grid for this specifically which is why I am using this one.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I don’t know what I am doing wrong, but this is not working for me. Its not saying an error and is porting etc/changing jobs but after it afk’s until time it follows grid and then goes to a normal node and the slot is wrong and it gets stuck in the loop.

I am specifically after dawnlight aethersand, but cant find a scenario or grid for this specifically which is why I am using this one.

If you have fisher unlocked, snow crab is a lot more efficient than this. Think you need lvl65 to catch it and ~68 to reduce it.

Here’s the grid I’ve been using: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/request-snow-crab-aetherial-reduction/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.