Scenario random grid/teleport?

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario random grid/teleport?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

blueh
    Participant

Hello I’m fairly new to miqo and had a few questions regarding the scenario feature. I’ve browsed the scenario commands and either I’m blind or there isn’t any way to randomize a grid or teleport selection like the randomWaypoint(5, 9, 16) command implemented. If there are none would it be possible to implement something allotting users to randomly select a grind? E.g: randomgrid(grid1, grid2, grid3, grid4,) and randomteleport(place1, place2, place3) etc…

I feel like this feature would add to the randomness of a player, as you could randomize your afk spot entirely making it near impossible to tell if the player is botting.

Thanks!

TL;DR – Is there a command for randomization teleporting / grids, if not would it be possible to add some?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

There is no such function at the moment, but yes, it is already planned.
    We will be working on Scenario Engine updates after Gathering updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

blueh
    Participant

Sweet, thanks!

grindeall
    Participant

A randomness in time is required to indicate the time interval in delays or waiting, which is too clearly visible to the bots because of this… especially on high resources, the same faces at the same time….
    It is strange that this important function is still missing.
    You’re more interested than us in not getting caught.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  grindeall.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is a weird offtopic. The op was asking about randomizing teleports and not time intervals. If you dont want to be the same as others all you have to do is put unique timestamps in your scenario. Its super easy and takes a few seconds to do.

grindeall
    Participant

It is also easy to stand on the collection node and see what time the character comes to the place. I have been using bots for more than 10 years and there is no elementary randomization of actions here. A person is not a robot, he can not do the same thing at the same time, a bot can. Of course, this particular game is very loyal to bots, but it can end at any time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify your request?
    Do you ask us to postpone all other feature packs and rearrange the development plans in favor of Scenario Engine updates?

We can do this, of course, if this is what community requires most of all.
    But we need a little bit of constructive feedback to make this adjustment.

grindeall
    Participant

I really hope that the translator has mastered the entire text 😀

I’m describing what I see here. At the moment, the bot is very easy to calculate, those who use or used bots immediately see it. I started collecting resources and see the same characters at the same time on the same collection node. Yes, of course, you can change the time… and I changed it, but on popular collection nodes, no matter how much I changed the time, it does not help. Your bot is popular and this plays a role in this, judge for yourself the interval between resources 2h et, i.e. 0: 01, 0:02… total 120, and when the resource is collected by 130 people, there is already an overlap. And here it does not matter what kind of movement grid someone has, the point is that the character leaves 0: 01 and comes to the node at 0:05, then after 100 times he will be at this node at 0:05 (the most funny thing is when the movement grids are the same). And it is in such cases that a simple randomness in time somehow brings variety to this process. The fact that you need to improve the script engine here is the right decision by itself, it lacks a lot of things, banal if then statements. I especially dream about the pause button, when you can pause the script, fix it, correct the navigation and run the script from the same place. Well, there would be a bigger window where the script fits in.
    I no not forced to do anything, I played in those projects was hunting for people like us, where you have almost no limitations in scripting, you have almost all the tools, scripts, took thousands of lines of code and we were able to find and get banned, it had everything, even a bot could speak with the players (I have connected the NeuroMatrix) and not once did whatever, but we found it’s just a matter of time. There is no such bullying in this game, but simple tools like RandomAfkFor (6:00et/0:10) should be, chaos is needed, people are not perfect.
    And it’s not that I worry too much about myself when you step on this path (using a bot program) you can be banned at any time. We are your bread, you should be more interested in our safety than we are. I doubt that for the sake of a random time delay, you will need to change all the development plans, this is only 1 command.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Your bot is popular and this plays a role in this, judge for yourself the interval between resources 2h et, i.e. 0: 01, 0:02… total 120, and when the resource is collected by 130 people, there is already an overlap.

Thank you for your high opinion of our product.
    But unfortunately this is not true, Miqobot is not as popular. According to the data from our logging system, there are simply not enough simultaneously running Miqobot accounts to create a problem of this kind.

There is no such bullying in this game, but simple tools like RandomAfkFor (6:00et/0:10) should be, chaos is needed, people are not perfect.

I doubt that for the sake of a random time delay, you will need to change all the development plans, this is only 1 command.

All right, if a single scenario function will resolve this issue, then it’s not a problem indeed. It will be implemented it in the next version.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Scenario random grid/teleport?’ is closed to new replies.