[Scenario] Question Chapter Call, ET Time Check

Forum Forums Discussion [Scenario] Question Chapter Call, ET Time Check

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnb 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

johnb
    Participant

Hello all, I just have four quick questions?

Is it possible to Call/Load a Specific Chapter in a Scenario?
    Is it possible to have Miqo read the existing EZ time?
    Is it possible to have conditional statements?
    Is is possible to use count variables?

What I would like to do is as follows, I want to have the first or Main chapter of my Scenario check the time and based on that time it will skip “X” number of chapters chapters to run a specific one. After, it will return to the Main Chapter and repeat the process using an incremental counter that will allow it to execute an specific chapter after a predefined number is reached.

Just FYI love the Bot.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by  johnb.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but at the moment this kind of functionality is not possible.

Scenario Engine is designed with simplicity being a priority, so it does not offer as much flexibility as a programming language. We have plans to expand its potential by adding new features and functions. It will happen after the release of Combat system and Scenario integration.

Would you please give us an example of activity you want to achieve with complex execution control?

johnb
    Participant

I would like to be able to use FOR and WHILE/DO WHILE loops, as well as variable counters (integer based), and IF statements. This will allow me to, for example, loop part of a chapter as opposed to the entire thing. This will save time per run, especially the time it will take to run through the Rotation and Grid Assignment sections of a chapter for an aethersand run.

This is by no means a priority.

I appreciate the reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.