Scenario Question

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

Is there a line that allows for chapter skip/navigation?
    For example, something I could change based on my needs such as:
    //gotochapter4
    //gotochapter5
    gotochapter6
    //gotochapter7

similar to repeatall function, except jumping to a specific scenario chapter.
    This would be handy so I don’t need 10 similar scenarios, would be nice to make a “all-in-one” type scenario where I can just edit whichever line is needed.

Meeph
    Participant

From what little tinkering I have done with the scenario engine, there does not seem to be much conditional logic available (only weather)

Hopefully we’ll get if-conditional skip, go-to and repeat functions in the next scenario engine overhaul

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, these functions are not implemented yet, but they are planned in the next Scenario Engine upgrade.
    We will be working on Scenario Engine updates after Crafting and Gathering updates:

Upcoming Features

Hopefully we’ll get if-conditional skip

Conditional statements are not planned in the next upgrade.
    Scenario Engine is designed with simplicity being a priority, so it does not offer as much flexibility as a programming language. First we would like to release functions that unlock new features, and complex syntax updates will be implemented later.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.