Scenario Min/ARM 60+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario Min/ARM 60+

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ShishiShir 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant
    1+

I’ve made a Scenario to mine Koppranickel Sand and then swap to arm and craft High Steel Nuggets.Fully tested got both my profs to around 64 in one night and Profit! The scenario is set up to auto repair at an NPC so you can run it as long as you want without fear of your gear breaking. If you just want to farm the sand you can delete the second chapter. Enjoy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Heres another one For Doman Iron ore and Oroshigane Ingot. I would reccomend using this at 64+ on both jobs provided your gear is decent enough. Same as my last one will gather then repair at an NPC then start crafting and repeat. Delete the second chapter if you don’t want the crafting portion. should be good till 68. I’ll try make one for the last 2 levels.

******I Forgot to Mention on my previous scenario and this one that i use key(f) in both scenarios. this is what I have my food buffs on
    if you dont want food buffs just delete the text and if you do change the key to your own personal preference.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by lynian lynian. Reason: First grid was shoddy-Revamped
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Re-upload of Doman ore/Shigane ingot. Last grid I was using was someone elses and I just kept dying. This one works better.

Attachments:
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Final one for Min/Arm to 70. I started this at 67 on MIN and ARM took me to 70 in one night. made around 900k gill from the loot

Attachments:
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Another Scenario here Use this at LVL 60 BTN and 60 WVR. Should level both to around 64 in one night.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by lynian lynian.
    Attachments:
    AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

I’ve made a Scenario to mine Koppranickel Sand and then swap to arm and craft High Steel Nuggets.Fully tested got both my profs to around 64 in one night and Profit! The scenario is set up to auto repair at an NPC so you can run it as long as you want without fear of your gear breaking. If you just want to farm the sand you can delete the second chapter. Enjoy.

Looks nice, but in my case when I try to craft it search for recipe and tries to use blacksmith one instead of armorers

iifetap
    Participant

Looks nice, but in my case when I try to craft it search for recipe and tries to use blacksmith one instead of armorers

High Steel Nugget, 2

ShishiShir
    Participant

Awesome!
    Complete noob here.
    Would you happen to have one for ARM/MIN lvl 55?
    If not, I’ll use ur script once I hit 60!(^^)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.