[Scenario] Levinstrike Aethersand

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Levinstrike Aethersand

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Serph 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Playa5550
    Participant

The Num0 and Num2 breaks the bot for me I understand that its a means to navigate to click collect but it just doesnt work? Bot couldnt collect and I have no idea how to fix it.

you have edited your hotkeys at some point and need to set those ones back to default ingame or edit the script to match the ingame ones you currently have

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Alongside defaulting the keybinds or changing the scenario, keep in mind any scenario with key() commands is fragile. It’s best to leave it running on the computer and go do something else. Alternatively, you could have the game client on a second monitor you won’t move your cursor to or, as a last resort, minimised. Any cursor movement over the game, even if the game is in the background of another window, runs the risk of breaking the sequence and scenario.

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

Hi all.
    As stated in 1st post, you need to keep game out of mouse reach,it’s macro,and thus fragile. Yet left alone can collect over 100 sands in 45min.
    Keep skills in order as shown in 1st post. Also numpad should have default keybinds.
    Comment or delete 1st chapter if you don’t have crafter’s to repair items

dooms
    Participant

is there a way to make the bot only use skills when GP is > 400 only ?

dooms
    Participant

oh and it seems the bot always stop working if i alt-tabbing.. is it intended ?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

is there a way to make the bot only use skills when GP is > 400 only ?

Collectables is currently broken so the workaround is manual. There is no way for Miqo to detect how much GP you have if you are gathering outside of a gathering preset rotation. You could manually workaround this as well by adding in an afkfor() however long it takes to regen however much GP you want, but this runs the risk of messing up this type of scenario.

oh and it seems the bot always stop working if i alt-tabbing.. is it intended ?

Again, if you are using your computer while running a scenario with key() sequences you are likely messing it up by moving the mouse.

Alongside defaulting the keybinds or changing the scenario, keep in mind any scenario with key() commands is fragile. It’s best to leave it running on the computer and go do something else. Alternatively, you could have the game client on a second monitor you won’t move your cursor to or, as a last resort, minimised. Any cursor movement over the game, even if the game is in the background of another window, runs the risk of breaking the sequence and scenario.

Hi all.
    As stated in 1st post, you need to keep game out of mouse reach,it’s macro,and thus fragile. Yet left alone can collect over 100 sands in 45min.
    Keep skills in order as shown in 1st post. Also numpad should have default keybinds.
    Comment or delete 1st chapter if you don’t have crafter’s to repair items

Hexene
    Participant

I tweaked the gathering command to make sure it doesn’t break for me. I have a fully melded set so sometimes the first two meticulous would give me 1000 collectibility and the bot would stop working. What I did is instead of using keybind for the scour I use the cursor to click Scour manually on the collectible menu. This way if the collectibility is already maxed Miqo would just proceed to gathering after getting 1 error message instead of getting stuck on trying to Scour.

Num0,4,3,4,3,Num4,Num2,Num0,Num2,Num0,Num0,Num0,Num0,Num0

This is the macro for my modified gathering preset. I also added a move cursor left (Num4) to “wake up” the cursor since I found sometimes the cursor doesn’t move down to the correct button with just 2 down click commands.

Serph
    Participant

hello i would like to thank you for the awesome scenario but i have a remark there is a missing node in chapter 7 you forgot to connect in Kholusia for BTN just a head up for anyone who is trying this out thanks again @andaronsan

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.