Scenario Issue: AFK Function After 4.41 Update

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario Issue: AFK Function After 4.41 Update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SefirosuKuraudo 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

Hello! I launched Miqobot this morning after the patch update and found an issue with my Scenarios wherein the AFK commands aren’t functioning properly. For example, Miqobot will teleport to her destnation, and then afkUntil(4:05set). The log usually shows how many real-world seconds she’ll be waiting there until 4:05 Eorzea time, but now it shows something like “AFK until: 4:05et (2322 seconds)”, and then “AFK until: 6:05et (2313 seconds)” and so forth. She’s always there at least an hour before the directed AFK time so it’s not that the Scenario just barely missed the tie given and has to wait an entire day. The time will come and go, and unless I force the next step manually she will just stand there indefinitely, which is how I’ve been able to get her to work for now.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

AFK until: 4:05et (2322 seconds)
    2322 seconds is roughly 15 eorzea hours.

Miqo uses 24 hour format. If you want to wait until 16:05et select a chapter with afkUntil(16:05et).

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

I knew it was going to be something completely obvious like this, and I should have taken some time to wake up a bit more before I posted an inquiry 😛 – thank you for the quick response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.