[Scenario] GSM Leve Leveling 70-72

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] GSM Leve Leveling 70-72

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by lynian lynian 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    3+

YOU NEED BNT AND MIN AT 71 FOR THIS

YOU NEED FLYING IN KHOLUSIA

Here is a fully automated scenario that will gather everything needed to craft 8 Stonegold Needle, this should (if I didn’t fuck up my maths) get GSM from 70-72 using leves. The scenario will gather the items and teleport to your Estate Hall to craft the items.

I added my two navigation grids separately if anyone wants just those.

Let me know if anything is broken/needs tweaking.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    1+

Don’t wanna make another post as I feel like I’m spamming, so I’m adding this here. (let me know if that should be its own post and I’ll do it for the 74-76 scenario.)

Same as the 70-72 scenario but for leveling 72-74.

Attachments:
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

i think this kind of Spam is very welcome at the moment :-9

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.

anon.okami
    Participant

I am currently testing the 70-72 scenario. The gathering went perfectly. I will do the 72-74 next. Thank you a ton, I will let you know if any mishaps happen.

anon.okami
    Participant

Update: Just finished the 72-74. Very good as well OP. I cannot thank you enough for posting these scenarios. Will be doing your 74-76 next.

dam10886
    Participant

are you planning on doing this for all the crafters? if so i dont think we can thank you enough

Kaplan
    Kaplan
    Participant

Wow thanks a lot for these and your others thread, it helps a lot. Let us know if you will do it for more crafters, but anyhow thank you very much!

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I’m thinking about doing this for all crafting classes, I have to level them myself anyway, just small issues with unspoiled node timing (and I’m trying to balance DOW content I wanna do and leveling my crafter/gatherers at the moment.)

It wouldn’t be too much effort to post them once done. Plus, I feel like at some (soon I hope) there will be a lot of cross over between the items needed. Because of that, I should already have grids done from previous scenarios and I’ll be able to just copy and paste out a new one in a few minutes that won’t need testing because I know it’s using grids that work. That’s the hope anyway.

I’ll look into stuff more tomorrow and see.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

is anyone else having issues with the white log grid? i tried editing it and i still end up dying to the wolves in the area. lvl 72. not sure what i’m missing but really enjoy the grid XD

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

is anyone else having issues with the white log grid? i tried editing it and i still end up dying to the wolves in the area. lvl 72. not sure what iā€™m missing but really enjoy the grid XD

I see what you’re talking about. I’m working on changing it a bit to see if I can stop it happening

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

This should update should stop deaths happening

Attachments:
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

so far less death! thank you for taking a moment šŸ˜€

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

I had some issues with the 70-72 Scenario. It wouldn’t start gathering. Adding beacons fixed it. Added KO checkpoints in case of death and also added repairing at an NPC after gathering/crafting. I’ll upload it incase anyone else had similar problems. Hope you don’t mind.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by lynian lynian.
    Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.