Scenario Glamour Prism [GSM]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario Glamour Prism [GSM]

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I’ve made a scenario for making Glamour Prism as Goldsmith. I made it with 100% automation in mind so all you need to do is buy the Clear Prisms before you start running it (you might need to change to miner depending on your hotbars but that’s about it.) It will gather all the ore and crystals needed so you don’t lose anything while doing it.
    It will then teleport back to your estate and make the silver ingots and a stack of 99 Glamor Prism.

I made the silver ore and wind shard grids myself before I realised, I could use other people’s grids and just make a new gather present so it’s probably a bit wonky. I also didn’t factor in using yield+2 or the bonus shards you can get while gathering so the gather amounts are just the number needed divided by four.
    Make sure you have Wind ward on your Miner hotbar and Fire ward on your BNT hotbar.

This is my first ever grid and scenario, so some things may be not right with it. Let me know if anything is wrong and even tips for improving how I got about this in the future.

After testing it, this takes way longer than I thought it would to do. So, it may not be the best thing. But sure, it’s here if people want it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

a2yorha
    Participant

hi, i’m having an issue with this. after teleporting to camp tranquil and changing to miner, i get this:
    (01:03:21 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (01:04:02 PM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (01:04:03 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

and the chat in game is like this:
    You detect no mineral deposits or rocky outcrops.

and it just repeats like this.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  a2yorha.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Add this line to the first chapter before gather(149):

waypoint(20)

Silver Ore grid doesnt have beacons so it doesnt know how to reach the farming spot. This line will navigate Miqo to where she needs to be.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Or you can edit the grid to have one beacon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.