Scenario for cluster farm

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario for cluster farm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

henlo
    Participant

Anyone has an up to date cluster farm scenario?

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Elaborate on what you mean by Cluster Farm. Do you mean Fire Cluster, Water Cluster, Dark Matter etc?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

There are also plenty of people uploading new reduction scenarios, but iirc those are having to be manual because collectability is currently broken in Miqo with the new changes.

The scenario index and gather grid index have options.

henlo
    Participant

By cluster farm i mean farming fire, water, and wind clusters through either gathering or reduction. Most of the new scenarios use the reduction of levin mint or thunder rock, but only 2 ephermals per eorzea day are useful. I’d like to have a scenario, which is getting me clusters not using 2 nodes only but also other nodes from stormblood/hw. There are 3 other ephermals(in The Churning Mists,The Dravanian Forelands,The Dravanian Hinterlands), that get me fire clusters too, but the grids under the ‘gathering grids’ topic are all not working/outdated

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

If all you want is clusters then the easiest will be Mor Dhona which six nodes a day for any element you want. Aetherial reduction is still more yield than camping Mor Dhona.

Levin Mint and Thunder Rock actually have three spawn times each per day. The only issue with reduction now is that collectability is currently broken in Miqo because of the game update. You will either need to have a gather sequence with key() in the scenario or gather preset macro, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get high collectability for good reductions.

If you mean outdated by collectability being broken, Miqo needs to update or macro it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.